*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Itchball
  2. Back door
  3. From Mouse's perspective
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1378124-Mystery-at-Featherton-Manor/cid/499893-Itchball
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Detective · #1378124
Join a girl detective and friends as they search for clues at an abandoned mansion
This choice: Saw Mouse tampering with itching balls  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Itchball

    by: samael
Mouse didn't want to do anything that involved a complicated high profile plan for entering a house. That was why people invented the doors right? she thought. To entertain herself Mouse took one of balls that she found in their bags. She threw it few times high above her, before she heard both Jamie and Summer yelling.

"NO!", but it was too late. Before she could even comprehend what happened she found herself in white smoke, oblivious of what will happen next. First she felt a faint tickling on her bare skin, then a medium itch that grew and grew. By the end of first minute she was on the ground scratching and howling with both laughter and discomfort.

"It itches so much!" She yelled toward Summers direction just to see that both her and Jamie were in same position. The three of them were howling with laughter, scratching furiously, ignoring their surrounding. If they had anymore concentration they would notice three clown girls standing beside them, enjoying the sight.

"Shall we take them into custody girls?" one of girls asked, while others nodded. In a instance Mouse found herself in a big bag, only her feet sticking outside. She didn't know how much time has passed, nor when the itching stopped, but she was glad she had some time to digest her first part of dinner. Her belly still had room for more food.

It was then that she was thrown out of the bag and quickly tied to a whirl o' car beside Summer. Jamie was on Summers other side, looking with a killer look at clown teens.

"So what should we do now girls?" one of clown girls, with a extra wide smile asked.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 samael (UN: samael at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kuddles has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1378124-Mystery-at-Featherton-Manor/cid/499893-Itchball