*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1380168-Experience-nature-as-a-micro/cid/1980513-1Cut-through-the-field
by Tyneth
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Animal · #1380168
You shrink somewhere in our world and have to deal with several animals.
This choice: 1:Cut through the field  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

1:Cut through the field

    by: Unknown
You decide to cut through the field,pushing blades of grass out of the way as you moved on.
The sky let out a loud crack alerting you of lightning but you weren't worried about being struck at your height.
As you continued to push down the grass it seemed to get thicker and thicker.
It got to the point where it was too thick to push down,leaving you in the middle of the field.
You had to find a way to get through the rest of this field.
Pondering what to do,you heard a loud rustle in the grass behind you.
You turn around quickly to see a towering rat.
It's eyes pierced through you like a blade.
The rat got on all two's and became twice as big as it was before,but now showing off her junk.
Not thinking about what to do more than once,you booked it through the thick grass like it was made out of paper.
You continued to run and looked back to make sure she wasn't following you,which wasn't the best idea.
The next leap you took caused you to faceplant into something that wasn't the ground.
You landed face first in a pile of wet manure!
The smell was intense and you were engulfed in it.
You left your head and spit out the poop that managed to get in your mouth.
Looking up,you see the large pile belonged to a...

You have the following choices:

1. ...Cow!!!

2. ...Horse!!!

3. ...Other?

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Tyneth has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1380168-Experience-nature-as-a-micro/cid/1980513-1Cut-through-the-field