*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Taking Cover
  2. Equinus
  3. 1:Cut through the field
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1380168-Experience-nature-as-a-micro/cid/2031744-Taking-Cover
by Tyneth
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Animal · #1380168
You shrink somewhere in our world and have to deal with several animals.
This choice: Hide beneath the horse.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Taking Cover

    by: The Black Man
You deemed it safer to use the horse as cover from the preying hawk. Quickly, but silently you scramble through jungle which only moments before would have been no hindrance. Fortunately, the horse has already grazed here meaning that getting chewed up by its terrifying mandibles was less of a risk. Nonetheless, the rumbling hoofs are a constant fear as you do not wish to get ground to paste either. As such, you position yourself as centre of the monstrous herbivore as possible where you are the furthest from the great hoofs. From here you could see the hawk circle in great arches. You thank yourself for making the right choice when the hawk suddenly dives to the ground and rises with something caught in its claw. With the hawk gone making crossing the field much safer, you sigh in relief and get up to head out. Just then the horse happens to swing its head over its shoulder to scratch its chest when it notices you. It panics and backs up almost crushing you in the process. It turns to gallop away when its eyes meet yours.



You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. The horse runs away.

2. The horse gets curious.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 The Black Man (UN: konkari at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Tyneth has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1380168-Experience-nature-as-a-micro/cid/2031744-Taking-Cover