*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Cold, cold, cold!
  2. *other location*
  3. Waking up
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1380168-Experience-nature-as-a-micro/cid/NPGDCSD7V-Cold-cold-cold
by Tyneth
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Animal · #1380168
You shrink somewhere in our world and have to deal with several animals.
This choice: A tundra!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Cold, cold, cold!

    by: MayDay
The snow under you chills you to the bone. You suddenly remember. Seeking adventure, you had sailed to Antarctica in a small sailboat. You had tried to dress for the weather, but now as you shiver and rub your mittens together, you realize you underestimated the amazingly low temperature. You remember your small sailboat getting caught in the glaciers, and you had, ignorantly,swam the rest of the way. Your muscles still hurt from the long, exhausting swim. The last thing you remember is arriving and passing out from exhaustion. You don't know how you survived the bitter cold, but you know you did, and that's what matters. You look up to heaven and whisper, "Well, thanks for that."
You get up and immediately a small, distant form comes over a snowy hill in the distance. You squint and see three more come into view, followed by a whole flock.
"Oh, dear," you mutter to yourself. "Panguans!"

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Run to get cover before the panguans find you

2. Approach the panguans cautiously

*Noteb*
3. Try to scare the flock of panguans

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MayDay (UN: dayglow at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Tyneth has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1380168-Experience-nature-as-a-micro/cid/NPGDCSD7V-Cold-cold-cold