*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Farm of Mystery
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1383530-Farmyard-Shrinking/cid/493411-The-Farm-of-Mystery
Rated: GC · Interactive · Animal · #1383530
You shrink at a farm. Just what you've always wanted.
Chapter #1

The Farm of Mystery

    by: Farmlover
You pick yourself off the ground, and brush the dirt off your clothes. The sun is bright, and your're squinting. Your head aches, and you wonder if you were drugged or something.

Your eyes gradually adjust to the brightness of the day, and the first thing you notice is that you are in a deserted farmyard. The second thing you notice is that a piece of grass growing out of the dirt is a few feet taller than you!

You spin around, taking in the size difference. At a rough estimate, you would guess your about an inch or two tall.

The air is silent. There is no wind, no sound of any life.

All of a sudden, you hear a noise. You run blindly towards it, hoping for help.

The noise is coming from...

You have the following choices:

1. The Horse Stable

2. The Cowshed

3. The Pigsty

4. A field

5. A small hut

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Farmlover (UN: pancake at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Farmlover has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1383530-Farmyard-Shrinking/cid/493411-The-Farm-of-Mystery