*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1384237-Video-Game-Women-Gain-Weight/cid/1278031-Arriving-home-that-evening
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1384237
A fine interactive story featuring ladies from video games getting, well, incredibly fat.
This choice: Arriving home that evening...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Arriving home that evening...

    by: Unknown
Along the way home she stopped to get some pie, among other tasty things to eat. It was late after shooting the show, but it was Friday so she decided to stay up, munch on her goodies, and watch some late night tv.

It felt so good to not care about what she was putting into her body, to not care about her slim image. She moaned as she swallowed a big bite of warm chocolate pie. As the hours passed she slowly devoured slice after slice of delicious pie until 4AM when she fell asleep in front of her tv on the couch. Her small belly was exposed, and littered with crumbs. She rubbed it and smiled softly while she dreamt. There were a couple empty boxes, strewn about the floor, although most of them still had pies in them, enough for her to stuff herself with tomorrow at least.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Her dream

*Noteb*
2. Saturday

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Henrynewton has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1384237-Video-Game-Women-Gain-Weight/cid/1278031-Arriving-home-that-evening