*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Pie, Pounds, and Perfect Situations
  2. Olivia Munn
  3. G4
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1384237-Video-Game-Women-Gain-Weight/cid/880489-Pie-Pounds-and-Perfect-Situations
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1384237
A fine interactive story featuring ladies from video games getting, well, incredibly fat.
This choice: Olivia whole-heartedly agrees  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Pie, Pounds, and Perfect Situations

    by: Unknown
Olivia was rather puzzled by the producer's claim, gain weight? She practically built her career on her image, so why now did it decide to go the other way?

As she was ready to disagree, Olivia took another moment to think it over.

"Put on weight? And ruin my image? Wait...gaining weight would mean eating food...and they didn't say the food HAD to be healthy...which means...PIE!"

Olivia felt her mouth water, she may followed some strict eating to retain her image, but she could never pass up pie.

"I'll do it!", she said with no sign of skepticism.

"Well that was easy, we were afraid you'd say no, or at least it some thought before saying no."
"Hey, anything for the viewers!"
"See ya on Monday, Olivia!"

Driving on her way home, Olivia couldn't contain her excitement. "Man, this fickle nerd audience isn't as lame as I thought..." More pie? More viewers? It was a win-win-win for her (why three wins, she didn't know)! And perhaps she'd look good (if not already) with some more curve to her body...

You have the following choice:

1. Arriving home that evening...

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Henrynewton has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1384237-Video-Game-Women-Gain-Weight/cid/880489-Pie-Pounds-and-Perfect-Situations