*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Laney's Niece
  2. And It's Who?
  3. To H2O we go!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1384303-Shrunken-at-Home/cid/1310482-Laneys-Niece
by Doom
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1384303
Todd, a sixteen year old boy, is shrunken in mysterious circumstances. Adventure ensues.
This choice: Her niece, Alexandra (14)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #19

Laney's Niece

    by: Unknown
Alexandra is Laney's 14 year old niece. You knew her from going to school together and past reunions Laney had, but didn't really talk. You turn around and look up as her gigantic feet step out of the shower. Her body, fully covered by a towel, is gigantic. In earlier experiences, however, you were several inches taller than her. As she steps onto the rug, she turns on a blow dryer, and begins drying her hair. The sound is deafening, but you endure it. You walk toward her massive feet, hoping to get a ride out of the bathroom. Her massive toes are painted with a fading neon blue polish.

You begin climbing up the wet, slippery surface of her pinky toe, and eventually are on top.

What happens next?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. She leaves the bathroom

2. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Doom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1384303-Shrunken-at-Home/cid/1310482-Laneys-Niece