*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1386016-Living-A-Small-Life/cid/496970-Starting-Out-Small
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1386016
It's hard to live life, being only four inches tall.
This choice: Follow Jason Small.....  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Starting Out Small.

    by: OBusywriter
         Seventeen year old Jason Small has a very interesting life. It is dangerous being four inches tall but sometimes it can be fun. There are many places he could be during the days of the week. He could be at home, school, the mall, his eighteen year old cousin Erica's house, or hanging out at the house of his new best friend, Rita. He does have to watch out, in his old town, most of the people knew who he was and were nice to him, but in this new town that his family moved to, is just that, new. The reason his family moved to this new town was so that his mother Amy could be closer to family, her sister Nancy and Nancy's daughter Erica. Jason just made friends with Rita, who he thinks has a crush on him, hopefully so, because it will be nice to have a girlfriend and someone to protect him at school.

So, where is Jason at this day?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 OBusywriter (UN: writerlord at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
OBusywriter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1386016-Living-A-Small-Life/cid/496970-Starting-Out-Small