*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Choice Between Two Shrunken Stories.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1386016-Living-A-Small-Life/cid/496092-Choice-Between-Two-Shrunken-Stories
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1386016
It's hard to live life, being only four inches tall.
Chapter #1

Choice Between Two Shrunken Stories.

    by: OBusywriter
The Guy:
         Jason Small is an ordinary seventeen year old high school student, except for the fact he is only four inches tall. He was born that way, it is a defect and there is no cure. His family just moved to a new town a week and a half ago. So at school it will be hard making new friends. Making friends for him is harder since at his size, everybody wants to either be nice and careful around him, or take advantage of him and use him for their own strange purposes. At his old school last year, a girl kidnapped him and kept him as a toy to pleasure herself. He was rescued by the girl's mother, and brought back to his family.

Jason's family:
His mother Amy, is thirty-seven years old with long blond hair and a still lovely and shapely figure and is 5ft 6ins tall. She has a mild attitude when it comes to Jason, she has always said, if something happens to him, something happens to him. She will help him if he is being harassed by one of his sisters, but one of these days, she is just not going to care.

His older sister is Heather, she is twenty years old, and despises having a weird little brother. She is has long blond hair and is 5ft 8ins tall, with smooth long legs, tight round ass and C-cup breasts. She tends to act like he is not there, several times when she knew he was sitting on the couch watching television, she has almost sat on him.

His younger sister is Kate, she is fifteen years old, she is a cute teen who is budding into her beauty, she has short brunette hair and is a little on the plump side, not skinny but not fat. This is do to the fact that she likes to eat and try many new foods. That is a problem, because she is always trying when nobody is looking, to gobble him up. She actually succeeded once, in swallowing him whole, Amy walked into the room, just in time to see his wiggling feet disappear into Kate's mouth and a lump start to travel down along her neck. Amy rushed Kate to the hospital and had him pumped out.

Jason Small must live his life carefully, or he might get smashed or eaten.
------------------------------------------------------------
The Girl:
         Sarah Little is an ordinary eighteen year old high school student, except for the fact that she is only four inches tall. She was born that way, it is a defect that can't be cured. She has survived her difficult shrunken life all the way to her last year in high school. She is a beautiful girl in miniature form. She has short brunette hair and body that is little plump, not skinny, but not fat. She has breast that at normal size would be categorized as a large C-cup, and a lovely little round ass. She has had her share of troubles at school, like guys and girls trying to capture her and keep her as a pleasure toy, also people that want to know what a four inch tall girl tastes like. She has survived being a student's lunch several times. She also sometimes has dangers at home.

Sarah's Family:
Her mother Sally, is 37 and has long red hair, is 5ft 6ins tall and still has a smoking hot body. She tends not to care what happens to Sarah, if she is not in the room to protect her. Sarah thinks one of these days, that Sally is just going to stop caring period. Last week, Sarah was helping her make a blueberry pie. Sarah was sitting on the preparation area, snacking on one of the smaller blueberries, when Sally who wasn't paying attention to what she was scooping up, scooped up the pile of blueberries into a cup but also Sarah along with them and dump them and her into the waiting pie crust. Sarah was hidden in the berries, so Sally didn't see her when she covered the pie with the doughy top. Sally didn't realize what she had done until she poked air holes in the pie and heard a yelp of pain, protesting to be taken out, and movement of the doughy pie top. Sally had laughed when she told her other children what she had almost done. Sarah's brother had liked that it had happened and expressed his wish that it had been different and he would have gotten to eat slice of blueberry pie with juicy sister surprise inside.

Her younger brother Jack, is fifteen and 5ft 5ins. When he was a kid he was nice to Sarah and played board and other games with her. Sometimes she would play along when he played with his action figures, she would act as the leader of the soldiers, superheros, or whatever figures he was playing with at the time. But, when Jack turned fourteen and entered his freshman year of high school, it was like some cruel switch flipped. From then on he would try and take off her little clothes and feel her up, and when he got tired of that, he would always come to the idea that he was going to eat her, whether it be to swallow her whole or to eat her with a meal he made for himself, like a sandwich. One time he said he was going to chew off her arms and legs and finally pop the rest of her in his mouth and munch on the rest. Luckily, Sarah's older sister stopped him.

Her older sister Emily, is twenty years old. She is stunning, at 5ft 7in with short red hair, fantastic D-cup beasts, and lovely thick thighs and round ass. She is on the plump side, not skinny but not fat. She has always been nice to Sarah, and has been like her personal bodyguard. She is almost always watching. Sarah has sometimes had to escape bad people and her brother by herself, but most of the time Emily is there to help. She has even said that she is going to wait to go to college until Sarah goes, so that they can go to the same college, and she can watch out for her. Sarah had always imagined what could go wrong at college, like if she was at a party, someone might swallow her whole on a drunken dare.

Sarah must watch how she goes about her life, or she might not live much longer.


Having heard the two story branches, choose one to follow.

You have the following choices:

1. Follow Jason Small.....

2. Follow Sarah Little.....

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 OBusywriter (UN: writerlord at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
OBusywriter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1386016-Living-A-Small-Life/cid/496092-Choice-Between-Two-Shrunken-Stories