*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Let's Begin....
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1389128-Digi-Pair-Anything-Goes/cid/548100-Lets-Begin
by Drakin
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1389128
Choose Renamon and/or Guilmon and do anything you want to them
Chapter #1

Let's Begin....

    by: Drakin
Setting: The Digital World

Guilmon and Renamon, along with the other Tamers Digimon, have returned to the Digital world where they were born. Since then they have discovered that, while they can talk to their human companions, and their partners can visit, the Digimon are no longer able to return to the Human world. While disappointing both sides have realized it's not so bad as there is plenty more to explore in the Digital world than the Human world.

It's been several years since the D-Reapers defeat, and the Digimon have matured somewhat. Guilmon, while still the happy little dino he's always been, has gained a new level of intelligence that could be considered comparable to a teenager. Renamon meanwhile has stayed almost the same, but new feelings of affection for Guilmon, something the dino has yet to notice, have her confused every time she's near him. As such, the pair have been traveling separately for some time, yet both have little idea of just what awaits them further down their paths....

==========

Choice 1: Guilmon and Renamon meet by chance at a ruined city, deep in the Digital Jungle.

Choice 2: Guilmon and Renamon stumble across a highly advanced city devoid of any creatures.

Choice 3: Guilmon's path takes him to a beautiful valley hidden deep in the mountains.

Choice 4: Renamon's path takes her to a beautiful sparkling beach.

Choice 5: Free choice.

You have the following choices:

1. Digital Jungle

2. Advanced City

3. Hidden Valley

4. Beautiful Beach

5. More options

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Drakin (UN: drakin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Drakin has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1389128-Digi-Pair-Anything-Goes/cid/548100-Lets-Begin