*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Beautiful Beach
  2. Let's Begin....
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1389128-Digi-Pair-Anything-Goes/cid/701759-Beautiful-Beach
by Drakin
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1389128
Choose Renamon and/or Guilmon and do anything you want to them
This choice: Beautiful Beach  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Beautiful Beach

    by: Unknown
Note: Original chapter by higuy14 "Renamon was at a beautiful beach when she saw something."

New edited chapter:

Renamon sighed as she looked out at the sparking waves that rose and fell along the pearl white shore of sand so fine it was practically a powder. For all it's faults and oddities, she had to admit, the Digital World could provide more perfect landscapes than anything the Human world could create.
Taking a deep breath of the salty sea air, she began he walk down the side of the sandy dune. It had taken her two weeks of traveling to get to this secluded spot, and it was well worth it. As far as she could see up and down the beach, there wasn't any sign of life. It wasn't that she disliked other Digimon, far from it, but it was just so nice to have an ideal place like this to herself.
Renamon padded closer and let the farthest reaching waves gently roll over he sandy paws and she smiled, enjoying the feel of the cool water against them. Once more she looked up and down the beach, as if to confirm there wasn't a soul in sight, but this time, from her new vantage point by the water, she spotted something she hadn't noticed before in the distance.

What was it?

You have the following choices:

1. A small bottle of Pills

2. An Air tank

3. An all-you-can-eat bufffet

4. A swimsuit

5. Free Choice

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Drakin has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1389128-Digi-Pair-Anything-Goes/cid/701759-Beautiful-Beach