*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Alice
  2. The bottle
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1390467-Trapped-in--the-room-with-her/cid/521540-Alice
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1390467
You are stuck in the room with a girl and you are shrunken, what will you do???
This choice: Alice  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Alice

    by: Mr.Banter
You look through your mind book and think of Alice. You've never had a crush on her because she was particularly popular. She was your friend however; and she'd been complaining about some storage problems since her parents got back together. Her father bought a convertible during the split, and now all the stuff that had cluttered the garage was moved inside. You walked over to her house and knocked. She was home alone, and she took the bottle. Her green eyes brightened as she read the bottle carefully. "wow thanks," she said. "Wanna hang out?"

"Sure," you said in replay.

At this point, were you visiting Cassie, she would ask if you wanted her to invite some friends over. Alice doesn't have any friends, so instead she says, "Why don't you go upstairs into the bedroom? You can play Halo while I take a shower."


You have the following choices:

1. Sweet!

*Noteb*
2. Pff. No way. Halo sucks.

*Noteb*
3. I would, but I need to deliver these bottles to four other girls.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr.Banter (UN: p1234 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
gunsblazin88 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1390467-Trapped-in--the-room-with-her/cid/521540-Alice