*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Start Off Points For An Interactive Done Right.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1391853-Shrink-And-Vore-Done-Right/cid/501893-Start-Off-Points-For-An-Interactive-Done-Right
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1391853
This gives people a grand example of how, shrink or vore, is suppose to be done.
Chapter #1

Start Off Points For An Interactive Done Right.

    by: OBusywriter
         In this world, the people can be shrunk to four inches or be swallowed whole at their normal size by people that have the power to do so. Now the shrink power is relatively new and mostly unknown, but the "vore power" as it is know is well known and legal. Only a very small percentage, about 10% of the population have the power. It is common in most places to see guy swallowing girls, and girls swallowing guys and girls. It is illegal and rightfully so, for guys to swallow guys, and in that area the world is perfect, because if a guy is found to be gay, then a time it is set for that afternoon or the next day, when he will be executed. It is perfect, there are no exceptions, it is total and great.
         Now people with the vore power can't be shrunk, but people with the shrink power can be swallowed; also, people with the shrinking power, can't be shrunk. People with the shrink power know they are in trouble when a person they try to shrink, won't. Brothers that don't have the vore power, usually don't last long when they have sisters that have the vore power. It is illegal to swallow a person who is under the age of fifteen, because the power doesn't show itself until the age of fifteen. Surprisingly, people with the shrinking power follow the same law, because they know that fifteen is the same age when the shrink power shows itself.

Pick a path to follow.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 OBusywriter (UN: writerlord at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
OBusywriter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1391853-Shrink-And-Vore-Done-Right/cid/501893-Start-Off-Points-For-An-Interactive-Done-Right