*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. morning trouble
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1393543-family-shrinking/cid/746451-morning-trouble
by cell
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1393543
Jason shrinks at his family reunion, will he survive the day or be carried away?
Chapter #1

morning trouble

    by: cell
One Early Saturday morning Jason was laying in his bed sleeping. He was Fast asleep without a single care in the world. Unfortunately, Nothing could have possibly prepared Jason for what he would experience on this day.

A loud blaring noise woke him up almost giving him a heart attack. Jason jumped up looking around trying to find the source of the loud noise. He came face to face with his colossal alarm clock. "What in the world!"

Jason ran climbing up his alarm clock and pulled the switch. "How did I get so small? This can't be happening." Jason refused to believe that he was really shrunk.

"I mean come on this is literally impossible!". Jason couldn't believe he shrank overnight. Jason began pacing around his huge floor scratching his head trying to figure it all out.


Jason stopped remembering what today was. "today's the family cookout!" He was devastated "now the whole family will be here and i never get found!"

Jason ran to his bedroom door, he ran as fast as he could. Jason crawled underneath the door peeking into The halls. There was not a single person around.

Jason stood up standing close to his bedroom door. He had to think of who he could possibly go to for help. "Okay mom must be in her room Amanda knowing her she must be sleeping in, and Abby is playing one of her strange games."

He thought carefully about his opinions. He didn't want to trust just anyone at his current size.

You have the following choices:

1. moms room

2. older sister amanda

3. Abby

4. bath room

5. kitchen

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 cell (UN: gogeta at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
cell has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1393543-family-shrinking/cid/746451-morning-trouble