*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. She-Hulk's Captive!
  2. She-Hulk's Dirty Laundry
  3. She-Hulk
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1393778-Comic-Book-Womens-Feet/cid/1168490-She-Hulks-Captive
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1393778
Comic Book Girls fulfill your foot fetish fantasies
This choice: Are noticed and caught by Jennifer.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

She-Hulk's Captive!

    by: Surprise Me
You make a dash for the back door and try to escape with the loot. As you round the corner you find yourself face to face with a very angry looking Jennifer. She must have come in through the back door! You turn around and try to run but she grabs your collar and turns you back around. "Now what do you think you are doing in my house!?" She yells at you in her commanding voice. She eyes the bag around your shoulder and grabs it. "So, what's in the bag? Your doing a robbery in my own home!? Well it saves me the trouble of going downtown to fight crime!" She laughs at your incompetence and opens up the bag. She looks at the boots, socks, and nylons. "What is this!? Are you some sort of freak? Well? Start talkin' little man!"

You see that Jennifer is very unhappy with you. She is your absolute idol and you broke into her home and attempted to rob her. You began to feel really bad and decided to explain everything. "I'm really sorry Jennifer. I really didn't want to do anything to harm you or your home. The truth is that I have always loved you and your feet. You are a hero to this city and I feel terrible for trying to take advantage of you." You are breathing heavily after you finish your speech. Jennifer looks shocked and takes a second to respond. "Well I'm glad that you were able to admit all of that but you still broke into my house and tried to steal my things! You still need to be taught a lesson!" You look at her fearfully wondering what she will do. She looks at your worried expression. "Don't worry. I'll go easy on you since your a fan of mine! Now lets go up to my room for your punishment." You follow Jennifer upstairs into her bedroom.

She-Hulk's bedroom is kind of plain and there are clothes strewn about everywhere. Jennifer must be too busy fighting crime and pursuing justice to get a chance to tidy up. You notice that she is wearing black nylons and a black skirt. She takes off her high heels and you can't help but notice her bright red nail polish through the fabric. You know that you are in trouble but you want her feet so bad.

"What should I do first?" Jennifer asks to herself...

You have the following choices:

1. Get right to the punishment. (Stay Jennifer for a little longer)

2. Transform then punish him. (She-Hulk time!)

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Surprise Me (UN: surpriseme at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
KingsSideCastle has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1393778-Comic-Book-Womens-Feet/cid/1168490-She-Hulks-Captive