*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1393778-Comic-Book-Womens-Feet/cid/513895-Busted
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1393778
Comic Book Girls fulfill your foot fetish fantasies
This choice: Helena asks you if you have a foot fetish.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #12

Busted!!!

    by: KingsSideCastle
Uh-oh. You think. Did she catch me this time?

Smirking, Helena signals for you to approach her desk. Nervously you get out of your chair and come towards her staring embarassedly at the ground. (Well more precisely you're still sneaking peeks at your teacher's pump clad feet but you're hoping that she thinks you're staring embarassedly at the ground). Once you reach your teacher's desk, Helena begins to lecture you. "I've been keeping my eye on you since you got in here." She says. "Especially after you started making that weird moaning sound every few seconds."

"Really?" You say nervously.

She nods. "You seemed to be enjoying yourself a little too match for someone supposedly staring into space."

"...I uh just have a good imagination." You say desperately hoping your teacher would buy it.

Helena smiles. "I don't think that's what it is. You see...it took me a while to figure out what you were looking at but I think I finally got it."
Almost on cue, your teacher's pump suddenly dangles again. You gulp.
"You were staring at me feet weren't you?"

"What? Don't be ridiculous!!" You say doing your best to seem shocked.

Helena chuckles. "You know that might have seemed convincing if you weren't staring at my feet while you said that." She tells you.

Damn it, you think. Stupid fetish. You look up at your teacher and nod.
"You got me." You say.

She smiles. "Okay now the question is why?"

You don't answer. You don't really know what to say.

Helena continues to stare at you. "Ok if you're not going to answer. Then let me take a guess...You have a foot fetish don't you?"

Umm...

How do you respond?

You have the following choices:

1. Yeah.

2. No.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 KingsSideCastle (UN: kingscastle1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
KingsSideCastle has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1393778-Comic-Book-Womens-Feet/cid/513895-Busted