*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. In Over Your Head
  2. The Cute Jesteress
  3. Harley Quinn
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1393778-Comic-Book-Womens-Feet/cid/763601-In-Over-Your-Head
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1393778
Comic Book Girls fulfill your foot fetish fantasies
This choice: Your a vigilante who encounters her  •  Go Back...
Chapter #27

In Over Your Head

    by: BreaktheWalls
It was A cold night, much like any other night in Gotham City and just like any other night, you were patrolling you neighborhood for crime. As a young vigilante who was inspired by Batman, you have been trying to make a name for yourself, by surpassing the local gangs and even though the gangs have been suffering due to your vigilante activities. no one has yet to take you serious enough, despite your successes. In fact, you weren't really considered a threat despite the damage you had been doing to the local gangs.

This night was going to be different, because this night, your were looking to take on a costumed super villain from Batman's rogue gallery.....well at least a side kick of a said villain. If you would be able to accomplish this feat, you would surely have the respect and fear needed to bring order in your neighborhood and destroy the gangs once and for all!

Naturally though, you should start at the bottom, since you knew your own limits and knew that you were no match for any of Batman's top ranking enemies, Joker, Poison Ivy, Two-Face and Catwoman to name a few. Another problem was that for whatever reason, the costumed villains rarely came to where you patrolled. As a result, you have yet to find anyone associated to the super villains but you were still undaunted in your search.

A couple of hours later however, it was starting to look hopeless, even you started to have doubts on encountering one today. Granted, there was tomorrow night but the sooner you found one the better and you did not want to waste a night of patrolling for nothing. Just as you were about to give up and return to your home, you spot the thing you have been looking for from a distance and you can tell that you have spotted a costumed villain, but you don't know who it is yet. Elated, you jump from roof top to roof top to get a closer look. Finally you were close enough to see, to your surprise you see Harley Quinn, in her jester uniform. Not only that, but she was alone as well. Which struck you odd since she was almost never without her "puddin'" or her friend, "red". The other odd thing was that she escaped both times, because generally she's either caught with one of them or is ditched by the Joker and then captured.

Needless to say, you thought she should be easy prey and the perfect first target, if you could show that now only were you not afraid of attacking the second in command of the Joker but if you could beat her and bring her to justice, it would show that you were a serious threat and show the gangs they you were not to be underestimated and make them fear you. With that, you make your moves to ambush her

Once in position, you could hear Harley talking to herself and it sounded like she was pretty down in the dumps. "Oh....what a rotten week, first red gets captured by Bats and then puddin' gets the crap beat out of him as well, it's a miracle that I got away." Harley said to herself in a sad tone in that Brooklyn accent of hers. "Oh puddin' I'm so sorry for not being there for you." She says, looking towards Arkham and was more then likely thinking of her "boyfriend". This was the perfect time to strike, you think to yourself, you jump down behind her and as soon as she turn around and began saying "What the-". She did not get to finish her sentence as you then grab her and throw her, back first into a the back ally way wall. "UMPH" Harley grunted in pain as she hit the wall. "Ughh...what's the big idea?! I never did nothin' to ya!" She yells at you,glaring at you. "Nothing, I'm just here to bring you to justice!" You say, excited that you were about to capture your first supervillian and finally establish yourself as a legitimate threat in your neighborhood once the common thugs find out your exploit of capturing Harley, they would surely fear you and take you seriously. "It's not what you did to me but what you did to someone else is the reason I'm going to take you in." You said confidently. There was no way things can go wrong.

Harley glared at you and looked like she was going to respond to your comment, however, as she was about to open her mouth, she stoped and then smirked and all of the sudden said one of the most unexpected things "Alright, you win Bat-wannabe, I give. But before you take me to the slammer, I just want to tell you this funny joke I heard." She said. You gaped at her, there was no way that this wasn't a trick. Still, you don't think that anything she could do would be able to get away from you. That and for whatever reason you felt sorry for her and decided to humor her before sending her to Arkham. You sigh, "alright, fine". Harley smiles at you and begins her joke.

"Knock, Knock." She says with a smile. You roll your eyes and play along "Who's there?" You ask. "Sucker." "Sucker who?" "Sucker Punch!" And as soon as she finishes the punch line, she gives you the most powerful haymaker you had ever felt and she also caught you by surprise at how fast she was able to pull a powerful punch. This resulted you blacking out, the last thing you see is a triumphant Harley smirking down at you, before everything went black.

"Ughhh...." You moan as you come to, waking up in a rather odd place. It looked like a cross between a warehouse and a practical joke shop. You try to get up, only to notice that your legs are tied to a chair but for what ever reason, your arms are free. "The idiot probably forgot to tie me up all the way...." You mumbled to yourself. You try to untie your legs from the chair but when you touch the rope, you receive a rather unpleasant shock through out your body. "Arggghhhh!" "You know, I want to warn you but I thought it would be funnier if you found out your self, and I was right!" A familiar voice said, laughing afterwords. You turn to where the source of the source of the voice and you see a young woman, with blond hair in a pig tail style and she's wearing a tank top and a short shorts. She's also barefoot and you notice that her toes are painted black. Truth be told, you can't help but stare at her, as she was one of the most cutest and beautiful girls you ever saw. "Like what ya see huh, Bat-wannabe? She asks, with a smirk. You eyes widen in shock as you realize that the girl before you was Harley Quinn.

"Harley?" You ask in shock. Harley smirked at your answer and replied "Yeah, who were you expecting? Catwoman?" She then walked towards you and said "Your lucky ya know that, normally I would have killed ya off after I knocked your lights out but I thought you were cute, granted not Mr.J cute but cute enough and I always wanted a slave" Once she got near you, she then kicked you onto the ground, chair and all and then sat on your stomach. "Now my feet hurt after lugging you here, it was a good thing that Mr.J was smart enough to have a hideout nearby" She said. "And I could use a good massage or I could have you kiss my feet" She smirked and then got a odd looking device out. "Oh and if you try anything funny then prepare to receive the biggest shock of your life" She said, as she pressed the button for a split second, sending painful shocks through your body. After laughing at your pain, Harley decides to have you......

Unlocked Secret Trophy #9 http://castletrophycase.blogspot.com/201...

You have the following choices:

1. Rub her feet

2. Kiss her feet

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 BreaktheWalls (UN: cronman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
KingsSideCastle has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1393778-Comic-Book-Womens-Feet/cid/763601-In-Over-Your-Head