*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Rub her feet
  2. In Over Your Head
  3. The Cute Jesteress
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1393778-Comic-Book-Womens-Feet/cid/807021-Rub-her-feet
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1393778
Comic Book Girls fulfill your foot fetish fantasies
This choice: Rub her feet  •  Go Back...
Chapter #28

Rub her feet

    by: Unknown
"Well, I guess it's time that I have me a good ol' fashioned foot massage, what do ya think?" She teased. You grimaced, thinking how pathetic this would look in your line of work. Just think about it, YOU supposedly a vigilante, rubbing the feet of Gotham's most feared criminal's girlfriend. However, your couldn't just sit back and take those shocks, after all, you would die if you got too many! Your only choice, sadly, was to give in and rub Harley's feet.

You sighed and nodded as Harley dropped to the floor, extending her foot out in front of your face. Having no fetish, you wasn't interested in feet but you had to admit, this criminal (no matter how sadistic) took care of her feet. Granted, her feet DID smell like a bag of freshly opened Doritos and they were dripping with sweat, but besides that you couldn't keep your eyes off her pink sole and her perfectly evenly shaped toes. Her big toe tapped your forehead and you looked at Harley who was smiling and blushing.

"Having a nice view? My feet are adorable, aren't they? Hey, maybe if you might enjoy giving me a foot-rub, after all I did just get done with a pedicure that one of puddin's men gave me. So, let's start this massage, cutie." She teased. You blushed and wrapped your hands around her fooot, gently squeezing her sole and ball of her foot.

"EEK!" She cried. You looked at her as if you hurt her. She giggled and wiggled her toes. "That tickles!" You roll your eyes and start the massage. She moans softly and rocks her head back, using her other foot to mess around with your cheek. She was mezmorized with the massage as you were. Her feet were incredibly soft, no trace of dead skin or anything.

"oh...oH....Oh......OH.....OOOOHHHH!" she screamed. You stopped and looked at her. She looked at you and pouted.

"Why'd you stop?" She asked.
"Because I thought that you were going to die of pleasure."
"Well I won't die but you're close cutie pie, right about one thing." She said winking. Had it been some other girl, you probably would've been disgusted. But, this was the jester Harley Quinn! She was flirting with you and you liked it. You was practically controlling her by rubbing her feet. You continued the massage for a good hour, until she kicked you in the face then smiled.

"Think we're done? You have to keep this up, cutie." She said. She reached in her pocket and pulled out a Magnum and placed a fresh clip in it, making you gulp. "Don't want to get me mad, do ya footboy?"

What does the Harlequinn jester make you do now?!?!

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Suck her toes

2. Lick her feet

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
KingsSideCastle has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1393778-Comic-Book-Womens-Feet/cid/807021-Rub-her-feet