*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1393778-Comic-Book-Womens-Feet/cid/838261-Kitty-worship-you-massage
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1393778
Comic Book Girls fulfill your foot fetish fantasies
This choice: Kitty worship, you massage  •  Go Back...
Chapter #27

Kitty worship, you massage

    by: Unknown
Kitty scrunched her face up, looking as if she had tasted an old lemon that only got more sour over time. She ddn't want to worship her feet, not while you got to massage it or anything. You honestly could care less; you were serving feet so you were content with anything. Seeing the girl of your dreams please a wanna-be dominatrix through her feet no less, that was just one of your ultimate fantasies. Not to mention, instead of popcorn to compliment this 'scene', you were giving a foot massage also. How cool was that?

"Rouge, please don't make me..." Kitty began to say. Instead, Rouge placed her foot around Kitty's face and moved her big toe between Kitty's lips, hitting her teeth. She shook her right foot and it hit you square in the face. $Ah, grow a pair at least she didn't have her boots on.$ This was your cue for you to begin the foot-rub, in which you had no problem doing. You began to rub her soles, adding the professional amount of pressure to make Rouge squirm, sigh, and let out few moans. You took a glance at Kitty, who was staring you down. Well, you sure as hell didn't want to stop plus you didn't want to get kicked out of the mansion, so what could you do? Kitty, being the jealous one, placed her foot in your lap and wiggled her toes. You brought your head down and she brought her foot up, in which you began giving her foot a couple of quick kisses.

Meanwhile, Kitty was giving up her fight with Rouge. After massaging Rouge's sole and ball, she pulled back and tapped you on the head.
"Hey footboy," She said. That was sexy and degrading at the same time. "Check out your girl giving MY feet some lovin'." As if that was going to get you upset or anything. You sat and watched, Kitty looked at you, you nodded, and placed her nose square on Rouge's green-nylon covered feet. Ever heard the saying, music to my ears? Well, hearing that deep inhale from Kitty, followed by a cute cough, then going back to the sniffing was like a freaking orchestra. You sat there, dumbfounded, watching Kitty sniff and sniff away. Her turning her head and breathing the hall was decreasing, so much so you could see her hardly taking breaks after an inhale.

God, Kitty was beginning to like it! She moved under Rouge's foot and stuck her heel in her mouth, then began to suck on that like a lollypop. She stopped, pulled away from the heel and you could see saliva hanging from Rouge's heel coming to Kitty's lip. Your eyes widened as Kitty winked at you and nibbled at Rouge's heel. You honestly wanted a taste... but Rouge had taken her foot away from you. So did Kitty. Not that was just plain torture, unfair!

Kitty took her tongue and ran it from the bottom of the heel and to the toes. She continued the process again, craning to the toes and nibbling on each one of them. The nylon didn't allow her to suck on them how you planned, but using her phasing mutant ability, her tonue was able to go through the nylon and on Rouge's toes. Rouge jumped in excitement and nodded at Kitty. Rouge spread her toes which allowed Kitty to get the nylon that was between her foot, tear it from the top to bottom down, and leaving her bare foot exposed.

$$ >> What happens next?

You have the following choices:

1. Rouge has pity on you

*Noteb*
2. A cat on the wild side, Kitty fetish side.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
KingsSideCastle has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1393778-Comic-Book-Womens-Feet/cid/838261-Kitty-worship-you-massage