*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1393778-Comic-Book-Womens-Feet/cid/939016-Stocking-Strip-Tease
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1393778
Comic Book Girls fulfill your foot fetish fantasies
This choice: Canary is satisfied and lets you move onto making out with her feet.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #12

Stocking Strip Tease

    by: KingsSideCastle
Seeing your puppy dog expression Canary takes a little pity on you.

“Ok Clark…you can stop.” She laughs sliding her feet off your face. “Thanks for sniffing my feet for an extra 10 minutes by the way.”

“It knew it seemed a little long,” you tell her feeling really cheated.

“Sorry,” Canary apologizes biting her lip to suppress her laughter. “You seemed so into it that I didn’t have the heart to tell you to stop.”

“He did look like he was having a good time.” Hawkgirl giggled in agreement.

You scowl at her a little but she doesn’t notice.

“Aw give him a little bit of credit girls.” Vixen tells them.

You give her a grateful smile. At least there’s one superheroine who willing to give the teasing a rest.

“He probably was just anxious to kiss your feet Canary,” she adds.

Figures.

All the girls laugh.

“Oh is that it?” Canary says grinning mischievously at you. “In that case…I shouldn’t keep you waiting.”

She begins taking off her stockings rolling off her right stocking followed by her left. “I’ll even be nice and let you kiss my bare feet this time.” Under any other situation this would have been really hot to watch. The slow and sensual way Canary took those nylons off exposing a gorgeous set of legs and feet was almost like strip teasing. Unfortunately you knew what lay ahead of that foreplay. Sure enough once her stockings were off, Canary wiggled her toes as she slowly brought them to your face. “Show my feet some love super-slave.”

You have the following choices:

1. Kiss

2. No way!!

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 KingsSideCastle (UN: kingscastle1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
KingsSideCastle has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1393778-Comic-Book-Womens-Feet/cid/939016-Stocking-Strip-Tease