*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Pokefat
  2. Jirachi's Special Watches
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1395231-Mews-Wish/cid/505157-Pokefat
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1395231
Jirachi grants Mew a wish which has quite the affect on the world of Pokemon's obesity.
This choice: 500lbs  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Pokefat

    by: Unknown
Lucario had gained a whopping 500 pounds, now nearly immobile! He had never really hated fat, but he never really wanted it either and now here he was, a huge fatty with more chins then he could count! Hoping to get back to normal, Lucario tried to take off the watch, but when he tried, a red light on the watch flashed, a quick jolt went through his body and he gained another 100 lbs! Hopelessness flooded through him as he realized he was stuck like this for maybe the rest of his life. He then heard somewhere near the back of his mind "Hey it's not a big deal, heck it's a great thing to happen to you! You never hated it before so why now? Just accept it and embrace it and move on." He thought it over for a second, true he never really hated it so maybe this could work out. Then his legs started aching and he was forced to sit down. Whether they were aching because they had so much weight to carry, or because he was standing in the same spot for 10 minutes or because his legs were growing muscles to handle this weight, he couldn't be sure of. When they felt better he got off he walking without thinking, "Now." He thought to himself "I think I should..."
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
duuuuuuuude has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1395231-Mews-Wish/cid/505157-Pokefat