*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Happy Birthday To Us!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1398993-My-Sister-the-Naughty-Witch/cid/507411-Happy-Birthday-To-Us
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1398993
Your twin little sister, Liz, the witch decides to keep You for her 16th Birthday!
Chapter #1

Happy Birthday To Us!

    by: Shrunk Maker
When you wake up in the morning, the sun's shining in, because apparently, someone has opened the curtain. "Agggh" you growl, squinting because you are blinded. When your eye adjusts, you immidiately make out Liz, looking out the window. She's dressed in blue jeans, red tank top and thongs. From the looks of her blonde hair, she's just had a shower. "Oh, Morning Brother" Liz greets with a smile. "Hey, morning," you reply, "What are you doing ?". "You see, I have a confession to make." Liz says. "Oh?" you ask, with a tone of curiosity. "Yep. It's just that, starting today, I'm legally allowed to tell people who I am, and use my power freely" Liz mutters. "Huh? Come again?" You ask her. "Ok, here goes nothing... Mike, I'm a Witch! I have been for the last 8 years and turning 16, I'm allowed to use Witchery anywhere and anytime I want!" Liz almost shouts. "Umm, you weren't kidding about taking drugs at the boarding school, were you?" You ask with a tone of teasing. "Grrr, I knew you wouldn't understand! Not many would anyway! Well, get dressed and come down, we are going to cut the cake. Actually, don't bother dressing, you won't be needing it." Liz says with a frustrated face.

When you get out of your pajamas and get down to the kitchen table, you see your parents sobbing. "What's wrong? Shoudn't we be celebrating?" You ask. "And celebrating we shall do, Mike," Liz adds, "Make a wish Mike, I already made mine". "Hmm okay." You say. After your wish, you say "Let's skip the song, it's getting old now. Ready Liz? Three, Two, One!" and you blow with all your might as your senses blow up in series of blinding light, loud noises and odd smell and taste.

When it all stops, while you are still blinded and unable to move, you hear as Liz says "Happy Birthday Mike. As I promised to you long time ago, now that we are 16, we will be forever together! Me as your mistress and you as my..."

You have the following choices:

1. Shrunken Toy!

2. Shrunken Slave!

3. Inanimate Object

4. Pet Animal

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Shrunk Maker (UN: junky at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Shrunk Maker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1398993-My-Sister-the-Naughty-Witch/cid/507411-Happy-Birthday-To-Us