*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Mark
  2. Characters
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1399963-The-Power-of-Fruit/cid/508426-Mark
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1399963
You eat a piece of magical fruit that grants you powers you never imagined.
This choice: Mark  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Mark

    by: Divine Bandit
You blast the door open with a kick, and escape your daily prison. "I hate this school." You mutter as you walk to your car, freshmen passing you as they run to the bus. You walk through the parking lot swiftly, getting to your car, and zooming from the school before the buses begin to leave, trapping you behind them.

A few miles down the road, you pull over to the side of the road. Your girlfriend was going to meet you at this spot. While waiting, you blast the radio. When she finally appears around the corner, you turn down the volume completely, and open the door to let her in. "Where do you want to go?"

"Can we go to my Uncle's place? I need to talk to him about my dad." Brit says, rolling down the window.

"Sure.

When you get to her house, you both go inside. You all spend some time catching up, until the subject of Brit's father comes up. The two decide to go outside and talk in private. Her uncle invites you to help yourself to anything in the kitchen while you wait.

You search around, and don't find much. While taking a soda from the fridge, you notice a bowl of fruit pushed to the back. You reach in and grab a few pieces of the assorted fruit. Each one is tagged with a word. Flight, Time, Animal, and Human. There are more in the bowl. Which will you eat?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Flight

2. Time

*Noteb*
3. Animal

4. Human

5. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Divine Bandit (UN: mid-knight at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Divine Bandit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1399963-The-Power-of-Fruit/cid/508426-Mark