*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Characters
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1399963-The-Power-of-Fruit/cid/508813-Characters
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1399963
You eat a piece of magical fruit that grants you powers you never imagined.
Chapter #1

Characters

    by: Divine Bandit
In order to maximize the freedom of the story, there will be several different characters to serve as , "You" for this story. Character Bios will be listed here. No matter which character you chose, the story should always be told in second person, (ex. You open the door. You see a cat waiting for you.) as if the reader was actually the character. It's encouraged to try out all the characters, regardless of gender. Each character is designed with a different personality and setting in mind, while still leaving the future pretty open to write about.


Characters

Mark: Mark is a sophomore in high school, and a pretty normal, average guy. He plays football, has a girlfriend named Brit and he's an only child, and both of his parents are together. His hair is short and brown, his eyes are green and he's slightly muscular.

Lira: Lira is a 14 year old girl, who's been kidnapped by a monster who lived near the village, and locked in his castle until the ransom money arrives. She has a brother who's off wandering, and a father who's a poor tailor. She's short, blond, red eyed, and frail.

Dante: Dante is a knight in the service of King Vaughn. After witnessing the King murder his wife, he was immediately locked up, just in case he decided to talk. After seven years in his cell, he and a friend, Eduard whom he met inside, have just managed to escape. He has black hair, brown eyes, and stands tall. He's very muscular, and a skilled fighter.

You have the following choices:

1. Mark

2. Lira

3. Dante

4. Free

5. Free

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Divine Bandit (UN: mid-knight at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Divine Bandit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1399963-The-Power-of-Fruit/cid/508813-Characters