*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The strange tree
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1406538-The-Digital-Tree-of-Inflation/cid/513843-The-strange-tree
by DSC
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1406538
A strange tree in the Digital World leads to some expanding fun.
Chapter #1

The strange tree

    by: DSC
One day in the Digital World, Biyomon, a bird digimon with pink feathers, yellow feet, and blue eyes, was flying through the sky. As she flew she looked out over the Digital World’s horizons.

Boy, she thought things sure have been looking up since Owikawa restored the Digital World to the way it was before Malomyotismon’s takeover. She smiled at the thought. As she continued to fly, Biyomon’s pink, feather-covered belly began to growl. She looked down at it and blushed lightly.

“Boy, it sure doesn’t take long for a womon to get hungry nowadays.” She chirped. She angled towards the ground and flared as she brought her taloned feet to rest on the ground. Resting a feather-covered hand on her still-growling stomach, she began looking around searching for some bushes or trees that would hopefully have something to eat on them. She didn’t see any so she began walking, hoping to run into Agumon or one of her other friends who would know where to get something to eat. She ran into something, but it wasn’t one of her friends.

She had been so busy looking around she didn’t see the tree that was in front of her until she smacked into it. She stumbled back, her feathered hands massaging her beak. “That was stupid of me.” she said, giggling at her clumsiness. She then looked up to see what kind of tree she had run into.

It had a thick base and several long limbs that reached almost to the ground. And hanging from those branches was a strange fruit she had never seen before. It was round and pinkish colored. She walked up to one branch and plucked one of the pieces of fruit off. Holding the fruit in her hands, she poked it and squeezed it. It was smooth and had a tight feeling, and it squeaked like a mouse when she squeezed it. It almost felt like a small balloon.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 DSC (UN: sonrouge at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DSC has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1406538-The-Digital-Tree-of-Inflation/cid/513843-The-strange-tree