*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Sharing is nice too.
  2. The strange tree
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1406538-The-Digital-Tree-of-Inflation/cid/516891-Sharing-is-nice-too
by DSC
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1406538
A strange tree in the Digital World leads to some expanding fun.
This choice: One of her friends arrives.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Sharing is nice too.

    by: NelsonJ
Just before Biyomon could contemplate what to do with the fruit, she heard footsteps approach her. She turns to find her friend Gatomon, a white-furred cat-like digimon. "So you stopped here for a snack too?" asks Gatomon, as she eyes the fruit in Gatomon's hands.

Biyomon shakes her head. "Not exactly, but I was hungry..." she says. She takes one of her talon-like fingers and tries to cut the fruit with it. Expecting it to burst, she instead finds that it cuts open like a piece of foam rubber. "Oh, good, I guess we can share it after all." says Biyomon, as she hands Gatomon half of the fruit. Gatomon takes it gratefully, and the two of them start to eat.

"Mmmm...this is so tasty...but I can't quite place a flavor on it..." says Biyomon before taking another bite out of the fruit. Gatomon nods in agreement. "Well, we've never seen it before, so it makes sense it would have it's own special flavor..." replies Gatomon, as she finishes off her half of the fruit.

As the fruit is digested, their bellies start to swell up, not enough to inhibit their movement but enough to be noticed. Gatomon gently pats her belly with the palm of her paw. "Oooh...I wonder how my belly got so big from just half a fruit..." wonders Gatomon.

Biyomon just shrugs as she looks down to find her belly in the same condition. "Well, even so, I don't feel full at all..." she says, just before a strange compulsion comes over her and Gatomon.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 NelsonJ (UN: nelsonj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DSC has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1406538-The-Digital-Tree-of-Inflation/cid/516891-Sharing-is-nice-too