*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Legend of Zelda
  2. Nintendo
  3. Round 1 choices
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1408843-Video-Game-Women-Grow-Muscles/cid/636743-Legend-of-Zelda
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1408843
Eh, pretty self-explanatory.
This choice: Legend of Zelda  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Legend of Zelda

    by: Unknown
This Legend of Zelda takes place right after most of the events of "Twilight Princess". If you haven't played the game...many spoilers may be ahead...

It has been nearly 3 months since Link has last seen Ilia, Ordon village or any of his friends of the village. He has come a long way though and has restored peace to Hyrule once again. On his travels he has met many interesting young ladies including Midna, his companion throughout his journey, Ilia, his childhood friend and maybe more, and most notable of all, princess Zelda, who helped him defeat Ganondorf in his final stand against the legendary hero.

The spirits of light have restored Midna to her former self, an imposing woman of nearly 7 feet and stunning beauty. Before they say farewell to Midna as she travels back to the Twilight realm, princess Zelda and Link ask her to stay for at least the burial ceremony of their fallen comrades as well as the burning of Ganondorf’s body. She agrees.

As the heroes and most of Hyrule pay their debts to the heroic knights that gave their lives defending the land, the Triforce of Power in Ganondorf’s body is experiencing a major calamity due to the death of it host. Tricked into thinking there are no other signs of life anywhere, the Triforce transforms into a Triforce of its own, able to grant any wish to the bearer while still retaining its Triforce of Power abilities. It immediately flies off out of its host’s carcass and finds its new host…

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Princess Zelda

2. Midna

*Noteb*
3. Ilia

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Henrynewton has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1408843-Video-Game-Women-Grow-Muscles/cid/636743-Legend-of-Zelda