*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Amanda lays down the law
  2. I work with Babys
  3. Hey Amanda!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1413296-The-Mystical-Babysitter/cid/819781-Amanda-lays-down-the-law
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Animal · #1413296
Stacy is about to have a babysitter that will transform her life forever!
This choice: Amanda lays down the law  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Amanda lays down the law

    by: Unknown
Ok then. She starts listing rules that you half to fallow.

Rule 1. You must do what I say when I say it.

Rule 2. You well be in bed by 6 no exceptions.

Rule 3. You well eat what I feed you or do not eat.

Rule 4. You can not go out without me and you may only have friend over if I approve of them.

Rule 5. If you wet or mess yourself including bedwetting you wheel where diapers the rest of the time.

Rule 6. No talking back, rebelling, or doing anything else I would not approve of.

Not following the rules well result in punishment that is appropriate for the rule you broke and maybe more punishments depending on my mood. Also I can add or remove rules if I deem it necessary. Now you can do what you want well I make some food.
You think of what you can do with out interfering with the rules so then…

You have the following choices:

1. you watch some T.V.

2. you go and see what she is making to eat.

3. she comes in with more rules or take some away.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
GoneToTheDogs has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1413296-The-Mystical-Babysitter/cid/819781-Amanda-lays-down-the-law