*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Germany
  2. Where?
  3. Choose your Timeline
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1413582-Your-Own-TARDIS/cid/522304-Germany
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Travel · #1413582
Ever imagined travelling through time and space to sample different lifestyles?
This choice: Other  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Germany

    by: Unknown
I observed the colorful buttons and the sort of symbols written on them. I typed in the date I wanted to explore: 05-12-1943 and also typed in the country I wanted to visit, then the area in that country. Germany, Warsaw.
Locks began rooting from the door behind me and somehow managed to lock the door inside out and outside in. The tardis began shaking me violently this way and that. I felt like I was a part of a salad-in-the-making and began to heave a little: I never liked roller coasters, so why would I like this? A light as white as the heavens above flashed before me from all directions and I shielded myself from this annoyance and fell to the corner of the rectangle I was trapped inside. For what felt like a rocky five hours I sat there in beetle position waiting for the worst… and then it all just stopped. A warm sensation cuddled inside my stomach when I rose up. The locks were no longer there and I opened the door.
Before me stood a room of white or rather, an eternally of white backdrop. I was afraid then for my life; I went from a popular school boy soon-to-be-historian to a crazy man possibly entering the end or just another bad dream. How am I supposed to know? I woke up like this after all. I was about to plant my foot onto the white ground but then the tardis began beeping loudly; I turned around and found a watch in the corner where I almost pissed myself. I grabbed it and put it on.
When I stepped onto the hard ground colors were added to my life slowly and gloomily as if this were just another boring stroke of a water-paint masterpiece. Eventually smells and sounds were added into the picture and I found myself standing beside a woman holding a baby; she was sobbing hysterically and trying to soothe her baby. It was a complete failure, if I must say.
Instantly I knew where I was because this was where I requested to go: I, Ryan Rakile, stood beside a Jew or Gypsy girl during World War II: the Warsaw Ghetto uprising. The room I was in was very small and had something that couldn’t have been a mattress but looked like a large pillow instead. Weapons hung around the place and the woman was now crawling in the closest corner with her baby in hands. I looked at my watch; my tardis was hidden inside it.
Naturally I grabbed one of the small guns. I remember studying that there were only 59 pistols used in this fight. I grabbed extra ammo and stored it in my jeans pocket and before I left the room I stopped beside the girl. In German I told her simply that I love her; she stopped her crying and looked up at me with a two-tooth grin. Yes, at times like this they yearned to live- he thought to himself and exited the room.
A man dressed in rags motioned me over to him. He mouthed crawl in German; I thanked myself for those German classes and I crawled his way. He told me where the enemy was and that the sewers would be the escape route if they were going to burn this hell-hole down like the rest of the places.
“Few people are left on our side. We are outnumbered by so many but you know what? We will win! We will rise. For now help the wounded; they are in the second room to the right.” The fighter commanded.
I ran inside the hallway. I was greeted with flying bullets and the sound of a machine gun firing away at her own entertainment. I fell to the floor and crawled quickly, making sure to avoid around the windows. I crawled into the room and I wasn’t sure which did it; the smell or the missing limbs, but I fainted.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Hereward has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1413582-Your-Own-TARDIS/cid/522304-Germany