*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A strange room
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1415072-The-Digital-Inflation-Factory/cid/621160-A-strange-room
by DSC
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1415072
Biyomon discovers something interesting while lost in Andromon's factory.
Chapter #1

A strange room

    by: DSC
"This is just great. Not only do Sora and I get lost, but now I've lost Sora," grumbled Biyomon as she walked down a long row of machinery, desperatly trying to find her way back to the group. Only a few minutes ago, Biyomon and the rest of the digidestind had stumbled upon Andromon, an android type digimon, stuck in a wall of gears. Unable to pull him out on their own, several members of the group had split up to try and find a way to get him out.

Due to the size of the factory and their lack of knowledge about it, Biyomon and her digidestined, Sora, had soon found themselves lost. A few minutes after that, Biyomon had found herself alone, Sora nowhere to be seen. And so here she was, lost and alone and frantically trying to get her bearings so she could find her way back to the group.

"When that walking bucket of bolts wakes up, first thing I'm going to do is demand he draw a map for this place," she grumbled, seeing a doorway up ahead. Hoping it might lead her back to the group, or at least lead someplace that would help her, she rushed up to the door and opened it.

"What is this place," she said upon stepping in. She was in an even larger area of the factory which was even more cluttered with machinery, except it was different from what she had seen so far. Conveyor belts were everywhere, surrounded by long mechanical arms ending in tube and gripping claws. In other places, big bags were attached to pumps, held by bars that seemed designed to push and pull the bags back and forth.

"What is this place?" she squawked, her curiosity getting the better of her as she entered the room.

OOC: One thing I forgot to put in the introduction; please, no rubberizing or whatever it's called. Leave the digimon as flesh and blood (or data according to the show), please.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 DSC (UN: sonrouge at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DSC has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1415072-The-Digital-Inflation-Factory/cid/621160-A-strange-room