*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Handbag
  2. Waking Up Shrunken
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1418039-Shrunk-with-friends-family-and-more/cid/524268-The-Handbag
by Mr. E
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1418039
Your Shrunken one day! What will these Crazy Giantesses do to you? GP for Additions
This choice: The Mall  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The Handbag

    by: Unknown
"Where am I" you thought. It was dark.You couldn't see a thing. The floor was soft, leathery maybe. You backed up and bumped into something, which made you jump, and you backed into something cold and hard. When you touched it, the whole room lighted up. It was a BlackBerry. You turned around and relized the first thing you bumped into was a cigartte box. You didn't know what the hell was going on. the floor began shaking and a girls voice echoed from what ever evil torture chamber Jake was in. Everything began moving around, and a huge red dildo came down and crashed right next to you. Everyhting was so huge. You heard another voice, one really near.
All jessica remembers was going to sleep in her bed last night. Where the hell was she?She heard a voice and a thump. Jessica manuvered over various items to another person, a boy, and quite a handson one. She said "Hi" and he jumped in surprise. He was sitting on an oversized dildo. She sat down next to him. The soft chamber illuminated by the light of a 10ft tall BalckBerry. "Where are we?" the boy asked.
"I have no idea" Jessica responded.
"Who are you?" He asked her.
"My name is Jessica Cromwell, I'm 18 years old." She said.
"Hi im jake Smith, I'm 15" he sounded really sad to her.
When things like this happen to you, it takes a while to understand the situation.

All of the sudden you felt scared. Total terrified. You just had some sort of epiphany.
"Oh my god..." yu whispered.
"What?" the girl asked.
"We're... we're... we're ... tiny...." he said looking around.
Apperantly the girl relized it too.
"Son of a bitch!" They've gotten used to the movment of the chamber they were in. But then in thumped down and stopped moving.
"Holy shit we're in a purse..." Both of them w're terrofied now. But to make matters worse a flood of lght came down and revealed the chamber for what it really was, A handbag. A huge finely manicured slender hand came down, and both kids were freaking out. The boy screamed. The hand gabbed the dildo and reached out. Th two kids ventured out into the open. They looked up. A very pretty face with curly blonde hair was looking down at them. The hand reached down and garbbed both of them. They were uncomfortable beign so close. The hand the dildo was in, now reached into the girl breasts pocket, and pulled out a rubber band. She put the boy and the girl on either sides of the dildo.and tied a rubber band to keep them in place. The women pulled down her pants and slid the dildo in and out of her. Both kids were badly battered and Jake could see all the other people in the mall looking and cheering her on as she tortured these kids. She pulled out the dildo and passes it to Jakes mother, and she did the same. And it was really gross. Then Jakes sister; the a normal sized Jessica, Jake looked over at jessica, she wasnt there anymore. Jake was terrofied as he explored each womens pussy in the mall.

Jake woke up screaming. But he wasnt in his bed. He wiped the sweat off of him and bumped into a familliar feeling thing, a BlackBerry. Jake was about to puke. But he was joined by another familiar face. Jesscia walks towards jake and jake it total freaking out. The bag opens and a face is looming in. Just its not the blonde chick, its really...

You have the following choices:

1. Jakes mother.

2. one of jakes sisters

3. A celebrity

4. It IS that blonde chick

5. his girlfreind

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Mr. E has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1418039-Shrunk-with-friends-family-and-more/cid/524268-The-Handbag