*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. on the inside
  2. The Handbag
  3. Waking Up Shrunken
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1418039-Shrunk-with-friends-family-and-more/cid/524320-on-the-inside
by Mr. E
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1418039
Your Shrunken one day! What will these Crazy Giantesses do to you? GP for Additions
This choice: Jakes mother.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

on the inside

    by: Unknown
The bag opened and jake looked up. stunned, he saw his mother, Trisha, looking down at him.
"hi kids!" she gave a little wave.
"Hi Ms.Smith!" jessica waved back.
"Mom?! What the fuck?!" Jake was so confused
"Oh dont use such foul language!" Like she didnt see the real problem at hand
"Whyd you shrink me-us?"
" Cuz you two are so cute together!"
"So you SHRUNK us?!"
"You bet!" she giggled
"I dont even know her!"
"thats why i shrunk you two, so i can watch as you twobecome friends!" What a lunatic, you thought.
" I dont want to be an inch tall!"
Ms.Smith groand, put down the bag and picked the two up. She pushed the really close together, and put them deep into her cleavege.
"Mom!"
"No! Now you two start talking!"
She continued on with her shopping. Jessica was taller than him by an 6 inmches, wich was like 6 feet to them. He couldnt really see past her breasts, so she picked him uphigher. They intoduced them selves and began talking. My mom is such a bitch you thought.
"I dont hear talking! Should i move you to a different location?" No responce. So she picked you two up and put you in her pants. thankfully the backside. Jessica picked you up and tucked you under her arm and oddly dug into moms butthole.
"Ooo! Dont get to fiesty down there!" she said. Jessica kept pushing until she was half way in moms ass. She must be a bisexuel. No way id go up the same sex's ass.
"Hey quit it down there!" Mom shreiked. She could fell them half way up. She quickly walked into the girls bathroom and found an open stall.She tried to grab Jessicas leg. She puled on her foot, but right before she pulled them out, jessica went all the way in.
"Now jessica, get out of there!" No responce. She felt everything they were doing in her ass. Jessica was the perfect size for a penis. Thats the way she sized her. She sized her son smaller than her just for fun. Jessica was 9 inches tall while Jake was a mear 3. She sized her this way so she could have a living dildo.
Jessica and jake were playing around in her ass hole, and she didnt like it. She heard a scream come from inside her and more movement. Deep inside her, Jessica was tying to have sex with Jake. jake had no idea what was wrong with jessica, probably a defect form shrinkage. She completely over powered him. A huge whirlwind of gas came towards the and the stink was horible. jessica clibed upwards. But she slid back down again. It was really cluastraphobic in there. Jessica finally stopped. A huge trud pushed them out and they were cleaned off. mom put them on the floor and gave both their butts a slap and told the to go have some fun. jessica ran off inot the gaint mall with Jake in her arms.

You have the following choices:

1. A girl finds them

2. Jakes mom finds them

*Noteb*
3. A group of girls find them

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Mr. E has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1418039-Shrunk-with-friends-family-and-more/cid/524320-on-the-inside