*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Hinata?
  2. Girl options!
  3. Gender Choice
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1421221-Naruto-Tickling-Story/cid/529717-Hinata
by wizkid
Rated: E · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1421221
This Fanfiction, in which the characters of Naruto Shippuden get tickled
This choice: Hinata?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Hinata?

    by: Unknown
Hinata wakes up in the morning in a forest and is shocked to find herself tied to a tree her arms up in the air wrists restrained and tied up to a branch she can't pull feer she also looks to see her feet are bare and she is sat down legs straight ahead then sees Shino, Kiba and Akamaru stood looking at her all 3 look like the are in a trance "guys can you untie me please?" the boys don't answer instead Akamaru walks forward and starts licking her feet which makes her start giggling "no Akamaru stop it" Giggling "Kiba make him stop" Kiba smiles then walks forward and starts to tickle her armpits which has her lauging Shino then gets soem bugs to walk into her top and start walking around insid her cloths which has her squirming she realises her feet are tied to a stick in the ground and can't pull them away from Akamaru "stop it please" she shouts out through the laughter she squirms about but can't do anything she is helpless and is being forced to endure the tickling fom her team mates "HELP" she screams through the laughing..........

You have the following choices:

1. Someone else turns up to help

2. The Boys don't stop

*Noteb*
3. They Gag her

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
wizkid has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1421221-Naruto-Tickling-Story/cid/529717-Hinata