*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Stuck in a game.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1423606-Shrunk-in-Nintendo/cid/529357-Stuck-in-a-game
by Red7
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1423606
You are shrunk in the realm of nintendo! It's basically the same as any shrinking fic.
Chapter #1

Stuck in a game.

    by: Red7
So there you were. Just playing on your Nintendo console. As you were playing, a weird light lit up the sky beyond your window. It filled the room and your Wii began acting weird as well. As you approach to inspect it, there is a bright flash of light. When it clears. You are gone.


You fall into a deep sleep and do not awaken for some time. When you do, you gasp in shock, and partial horror. The world around you.... looks like computer graphics. Very good computer graphics but clearly different from the real world! It looks like you're in the game you were playing! And to make matters worse.... you appear to be only half an inch tall!

But what world are you in....?

You have the following choices:

1. Legend of Zelda

2. Mario Brothers

3. Fire Emblem

4. Star Fox

5. Other (your choice)

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Red7 (UN: blackfiend at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Red7 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1423606-Shrunk-in-Nintendo/cid/529357-Stuck-in-a-game