*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. David, Shrink Ray, and Mini-Bus
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1427499-The-Microscopic-Adventure/cid/533317-David-Shrink-Ray-and-Mini-Bus
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1427499
A school bus unknowingly takes a small detour into David's & Jamie's reproductive system.
Chapter #1

David, Shrink Ray, and Mini-Bus

    by: mango24
17-year-old David is getting ready for school. As he gets ready, his mom brings him a surprise package. "Its probably from your grandfather, " she says. David gets excited and opens the boxes. It seemed to him to be a ray of some sort. "Oh well, he told himself."

He walks toward the bus stop, and without realizing trips on the crack. The ray comes shooting out of his backpack out and zaps the oncoming bus. David falls with a loud thud to the ground.

All the kids on the bus are nervous and scared. They seem to have fallen into a world of darkness. Even the bus driver was freaking out. But then light....they saw light. The kids, David, did not realize that the bus had been spared by David's giant body.Instead, it had landed on David's fly. It seemed the front wheels were caught on the crotch zipper.

David got up from the sidewalk and picked up all his stuff. Maybe he was imaging it, he was pretty sure he saw the bus. He waited for several minutes, still now sign of the bus. A few minutes more, still no sign. That seemed odd; the bus was always here no matter what. Maybe school was canceled. Should I walk to school? Or should I just stay home?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 mango24 (UN: mango24 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
mango24 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1427499-The-Microscopic-Adventure/cid/533317-David-Shrink-Ray-and-Mini-Bus