*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1427499-The-Microscopic-Adventure/cid/533271-David-Goes-Home-for-a-Bath
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1427499
A school bus unknowingly takes a small detour into David's & Jamie's reproductive system.
This choice: David goes home to take a bath...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

David Goes Home for a Bath

    by: mango24
David decided that school was probably canceled. His parents had already left for work, so he was the only one there. He didn't have time to take a bath that morning, so he headed for his private bathroom.

Meanwhile, all the kids in the bus were confused of their surroundings. Not only that, they seemed to be hanging by a thread. Suddenly a hand grabbed at them, and everything became dark once more.

David unzipped his fly and dumped his jeans on the ground (the process of doing that dropped the bus into his hand, which barely felt it. (The bus was about half a millimeter tall, and weighed almost nothing to him. However, the bus seemed to stick to his hand as he removed his shirt and boxers.

There was chaos going around in the bus. Kids were being tossed and turned that way and this way. It felt like one of the worst roller coaster rides ever. Chelsea and Stacey were vomiting like crazy. Ben and Nick were grabbing on to their stomach. Kids were doing whatever they could to not get sick. At least, this particular school bus had seat belts.

David turned on the hot water, put soap bubbles in, and put a little boat into the tub. (Hey, everybody had a secret. He just liked to play with toy boats. As soon as the water filled up about half-way, David got in. As he got his hands into the water the bus unstuck itself.

The children suddenly find themselves in a calm state. Everything seemed placid. The rushing action was gone. Yet, they found themselves in water... "Where are we?" Tim asked. "I, I am not sure." All I see are big mounds of white everywhere. And we seem to be flowing somewhere, which I am unsure of as well. I think that we should all stay in the bus for now until we found out where we are located." Everybody agreed with the bus driver. These waters did not seem like normal waters. Minutes passed by (to the children it felt like hours) until Sarah noticed something. "Hey, I can something purple up ahead. Yes, land. Wait, why would land be purple? No one was sure

David was enjoying his bath.
What neither Daivd nor the bus people realized, was that:
After David had put his hands in the water, the bus became unstuck. Since David was the heaviest thing in the tub, everything was drifting toward him, especially the little bus.

You have the following choices:

1. Continue...

*Noteb*
2. Your Choice...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 mango24 (UN: mango24 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
mango24 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1427499-The-Microscopic-Adventure/cid/533271-David-Goes-Home-for-a-Bath