*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. when she finished her tea
  2. Chiharu
  3. Eiken girl
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1427552-Anime-Breast-Expansion/cid/2444317-when-she-finished-her-tea
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1427552
Let your favorite female characters get bigger breast.
This choice: when she finished her tea  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

when she finished her tea

    by: Bobb
Immediately after finishing her tea, the growth formula took effect. Chiharu looking down at her chest in confusion as her 100 cm bust rapidly grows to 200 cm, destroying and ripping her bra and shirt to shreds, with her nipples exposed to the world.

She panics and covers her nipples with her hands, squishing them closer to her body. They grow faster and faster. 400 cm. 800 cm. They grow faster and faster, and she no longer can cover them.

Chiharu panics in embarrassment and attempts to return home, but gets stuck in the doorway. Kirika has been staring in awe, eyes and mouth wide open. She rushes over to push Chiharu through the doorway. Successful, Chiharu is flung out the front door, stuck on the ground from the weight of her breasts, growing bigger and heavier, until the y are the size of cars.

Kirika, still in complete shock at the effects of that blue liquid, decides to...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bobb (UN: bobbz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Linjeda271 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1427552-Anime-Breast-Expansion/cid/2444317-when-she-finished-her-tea