*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Chiharu
  2. Eiken girl
  3. Pick Your Anime
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1427552-Anime-Breast-Expansion/cid/743915-Chiharu
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1427552
Let your favorite female characters get bigger breast.
This choice: Chiharu  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Chiharu

    by: Unknown
Wanting to have some fun, Kirika took a bottle with a blue liquid from Kyoko's workshop. She didn't know what the blue liquid was, so she decided to have someone else test it for her. The question was how?

Later, Kirika and Chiharu were sitting in the clubhouse. Chiharu was making some tea. That was when Kirika figured how she could get someone to test the blue liquid.

When Chiharu served the tea, she went to the bathroom to wash up. While she was gone Kirika took out the blue liquid. With a smile on her face she poured it into Chiharu's tea and mixed it up.

When Chiharu came back moments later, she and Kirika drank their tea. Kirika eyed Chiharu, waiting to see what the blue liquid was going to do.

What Kirika had poured into Chiharu's tea was a growth formula. More specifically, a breast growth formula. Chiharu's breasts were going to grow...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. 1 hour after drinking her tea

2. when she finished her tea

3. when she got home

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Linjeda271 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1427552-Anime-Breast-Expansion/cid/743915-Chiharu