*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Cross-roads
  2. Locked in
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1427705-shrunk-in-an-anthro-zoo/cid/1622552-Cross-roads
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1427705
You are going to a zoo that just opened and you want to seeit but shrink and are locked in
This choice: Sea animals  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Cross-roads

    by: Freelancer_Smurf
You've sometimes wondered what everything would look like if you were smaller, but you never thought once that you'd shrink in an anthro zoo. So the first stop in your new height is to check out the animals of the sea.

You started to walk a path that lead to the ocean area until you come to a place with five different paths. To the far left lies the area where ocean anthros roam, your original destination. Then you look at the path between the far left and center paths and you smile a little. The path leads to the scalie anthros part of the zoo, ranging from snakes to lizards to frogs and dragons and other scaled anthros of the world. The middle path leads to a cat area, a place where anthro lions, cheetahs, tigers and other feline species live in. The path inbetween the middle and far right leads to the Australian part of the zoo, containing all the anthros of the Outback like kangaroos. The far right path leads to an area that contains big and large fat anthros, ranging from bears to elephants and hippos.

This leaves with a small problem (no pun intended): Which way do you want to go first?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Freelancer_Smurf (UN: karatekautt at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
coolman has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1427705-shrunk-in-an-anthro-zoo/cid/1622552-Cross-roads