*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Melanie Smalls
  2. Fire!!! Fire!!!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1428684-Shrunken-earth/cid/586352-Melanie-Smalls
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1428684
A cult of women have taken over the planet when one of them finds a shrink ray gun
This choice: You awaken in the hand of Melanie  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Melanie Smalls

    by: gunsblazin88
You fluttered your eyes open, looking around, you where moving fast, held in a giant hand with pink painted nails. Realizing the situation your heart began to pound, you looked up to see the face of your kidnapper.

It was a young high school student, with very light brown, almost orange looking eyes and dark brown hair, that was in a ponytail. She was running across the street at the moment. You yelled to get her attention, at no use, She was running to fast.

After a while of running you realized she had a rucksack, bouncing around as she ran. Suddenly, hands began to come out, grabbing at air, then falling in again, this girl was not friendly, she was some sort of gatherer. She stopped for a minute, and through you in the bag.

As you fell, you hit something, hard, and knocked it over. Looking around in the bag with the small bit of daylight creeping in through the open crack you saw it was a man. Actually alot of people, the bag was filled with 50 occupants, struggling to get out.

You have the following choices:

1. Melanie reaches in for a toy to play with.

2. She drops the rucksack

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 gunsblazin88 (UN: gunsblazin88 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
gunsblazin88 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1428684-Shrunken-earth/cid/586352-Melanie-Smalls