*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Your new owner
  2. Melanie Smalls
  3. Fire!!! Fire!!!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1428684-Shrunken-earth/cid/619765-Your-new-owner
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1428684
A cult of women have taken over the planet when one of them finds a shrink ray gun
This choice: She drops the rucksack  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Your new owner

    by: gunsblazin88
Suddenly the rucksack started to drop, hitting the ground with a thud. People trying to get out, fell face first into the rest of the people in the bag. You heard the sprinting footsteps of Melanie running away, guessing she had dropped the bag.

After a little while the ground began to shake, and the flap of the bag opened, people scurrying on top of each other to see. The face of a cute blonde girl appeared, she started to giggle, "Okay Melanie I think this will do!" she yelled. She then lifted up the bag, and through the flap you could see Melanie smiling at her blonde friend. She zipped the bag shut, and you heard her say goodbye.

You were now in the hands of the cute blonde girl, what is she going to do.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. She takes you all to her house

2. She takes you to the All Girls School

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 gunsblazin88 (UN: gunsblazin88 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
gunsblazin88 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1428684-Shrunken-earth/cid/619765-Your-new-owner