*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Introduction
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1429889-Osakas-Crazy-Ideas/cid/535479-Introduction
Rated: GC · Interactive · Comedy · #1429889
Ayumu "Osaka" Kasuga gets the power to manipulate herself and others. What will happen?
Chapter #1

Introduction

    by: NelsonJ
Osaka felt a little strange after waking up from a dream that was more unusual than normal. She tried to recall the details of the dream but only comes up with "Something I ate last night gave me powers of some sort", which is very far from what had actually happened, at least as far as the "something I ate" part goes. Not that Osaka can actually remember what she did last night, mainly because she's Osaka.

At any rate, Osaka gets herself ready for class while wondering what kind of powers she had received. It's just as she finishes getting dressed that something crosses her mind. "Ah...that's no good. I forgot to get groceries...I guess that means no breakfast today." she says to herself. Then, her usual problem solving skills kick in. "Ah...it's a sunny day...maybe if I was a berry girl or something..." says Osaka as she starts to see herself as a blueberry girl. She doesn't even notice that she's starting to turn blue as she heads out with the thought still in her head. It's only when she starts to feel pressure build up that she notices something.

"Mmm...I think it might start out feeling something like that." Osaka says, not realizing that her waistline is actually swelling out until a few moments later. "Wait...what?" Looking down at the source of the pressure. "Ah...could turning into a berry girl in the sunlight be my power?" she says as she continues to bloat up until she's as wide as she is tall. "I wonder why a blueberry, though...that was the last thing I was thinking about..." she says, as her true power dawns on her. "Ah! I can change myself just by thinking about it!"

Osaka presses against herself and notes that she genuinely feels like a berry. "Ah...it's not an illusion either. I've really become a blueberry girl...looks like I'll be having breakfast after all." she says as she soaks up the sun.

-----------------

Some time later, Osaka is walking along after returning herself to normal. "Now I wonder...does this work on other people as well? Hehe...let's see if it'll work on my friends."

You have the following choices:

1. Chiyo

2. Tomo + Yomi

*Noteb*
3. Kagura

4. Sakaki

*Noteb*
5. Kaorin

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 NelsonJ (UN: nelsonj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
NelsonJ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1429889-Osakas-Crazy-Ideas/cid/535479-Introduction