*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Chiyo
  2. Introduction
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1429889-Osakas-Crazy-Ideas/cid/652130-Chiyo
Rated: GC · Interactive · Comedy · #1429889
Ayumu "Osaka" Kasuga gets the power to manipulate herself and others. What will happen?
This choice: Chiyo  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Chiyo

    by: NelsonJ
Osaka decides to play around with Chiyo first. She figures that Chiyo of all people would be the most willing to go along with being altered by Osaka's powers. It's not too much trouble to get Chiyo alone with her since they walk to school together every day.

"Hehe, good morning, Osaka. You seem to be in a good mood today. Is something happening today?" asks Chiyo when the meet up.

Osaka nods. "You could say that, Chiyo-chan. But would you rather I tell you, or show you?"

"Well, it would probably be quicker if you showed me, so go ahead." replies Chiyo. Expecting Osaka to actually give her something, she's pretty shocked to see her friend turn blue and bloat up before her very eyes. "W...was that supposed to happen?" Chiyo finally manages to say, still fairly bewildered.

"Yeah...I woke up with the power to do stuff like this to myself just by thinking about it. I guess I just like making myself into a blueberry. I think I could do anything I wanted to do to myself, though." Osaka explains.

Getting over her bewilderment, Chiyo walks up to Osaka and presses a hand against her. "How strange...it's practically a complete transformation. You certainly feel like a blueberry, anyway." She says. Just then, she sees her arm turn blue before her eyes. "Uhm...Osaka..." Chiyo says. Osaka looks over at her and immediately stops thinking of Chiyo as a blueberry girl.

"Ah, are you ok, Chiyo-chan?" asks Osaka.

Chiyo nods. "Ah, yeah, I'm fine." she says.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 NelsonJ (UN: nelsonj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
NelsonJ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1429889-Osakas-Crazy-Ideas/cid/652130-Chiyo