*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Squirrel
  2. Male creatures
  3. Male or Female
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1430560-A-Redwall-Adventure/cid/821933-Squirrel
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1430560
Go on a magical adventure in the world of Redwall! Gift points for good adds!
This choice: Squirrel  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Squirrel

    by: Hypnotize
Your name is Arevan you are about 27 seasons old and have lived in the foresaken desert for as long as you could remember, your life had only one rule in the desert and that was to survive. Well one day on one of you're random outings thourgh the endless dunes of sand you sighted a pair of figures walking slowly towards the setting sun. Hefting your spear you got as low as you could and began to make your way to the figures. They didin't see you till you were right on top of them, due to your rather odd tan colored fur. Drawing in colser you see tha one of the wanderders is a otter while the other looks like a prissy mouse, they both looked bone tired and seemed likely to pass out at any given time. Any way you make a choice of poping out at the bend to see what there reaction would be. Just when you were about to pull your prank a small band of vermin came running over he hill. Whlie the otter put up a small fight she was soon gagged and bound, as was the young prissy mouse. "What ave we here, a few lone maids out for a walk?" said the rather ugly vermin leader, the rest of his gang laughed along with him. "Lightpaw they got any goods on em?" "Aye sir a few gourds of good ol water!" "Well 'and them over!" As the leader was drinking his fill Arevan choose to make his move, hurling the spear with all his might at the vermin leader the spear flew right into the vermins gapeing mouth and right out the other side. Soon the rest of the vermin band were in total chaos. Arevan ran up to one of the rats and took his own sword and ran hm thourgh with it and began a deadly dance with the one called lightpaw ducking and weaveing you ended up the victor with your blade buried deep within the rats skull. "Are you two all right?" Arevan asked, There was no response form the pair.For a moment he thought they hsd been killed in the fight but he soon dismissed that thought when he saw both of the maid breathing slowly. He decided to.....

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Wake them up he wasnt going to wait

*Noteb*
2. wait for them to come around

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Hypnotize (UN: completecrow at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Weaver Of Dreams has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1430560-A-Redwall-Adventure/cid/821933-Squirrel