*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1430807-A-Transformation-Story/cid/536658-You-close-your-eyes-and-feel-something-strange
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1430807
You transform into objects and are used or watch other characters without their knowing
This choice: You close your eyes and feel something strange, Morph into a cell phone  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

You close your eyes and feel something strange,...

    by: Unknown
As you fall asleep, you feel a tingle going through your body, as if every part of your body had just fallen asleep, like your leg does when you sit on it for too long. You shrug it off and are soon fast asleep. When you wake up you feel something hard against your back, and you can't move your arms. It like you are folded over on top of yourself so that your chest is on top of your knees. As if this wasn't enough your head seems to have migrated to your back, which is now facing the celling. You look around, can see you are not in your room any more. In fact you know this room! Its walls are purple and it's decorated with pictures, posters, and magazine cut outs of famous actors. You are in your sister Cellist's room! "Why am I in here?" you think when you realize something, the hard thing you are laying on is her bed side table. You try to get up. Apparently you tried a little too hard because you start trembling all over. You tremble so hard that you start to buzz across the table. Then a musical tone escapes your body. You recognize it as your sisters. "Oh no! I'm her cell phone!" You try to scream but no words escape you. Your sister's hand slams down on you. It felt like she had just body slammed you. She pushes your chest up with her thumb and puts what used to be your arms by her ear and your knees by her mouth "hello?" she asks groggily. A voice emits from your folded arms "Hi Cell its me" Said one of her friends. "Why'd you get me up so early?" your sister asks with a yawn. theres a slight pause and her friend says "Cell it's 10." Your sister blinks looks at her clock and giggles "Oh sorry Steph" Stephanie answers "Its ok. So you ready to go?" 'Go?' you think 'Go where?' Your sister nods her head "Yeah just give me a few minutes." She says walking with you in hand. "Well hurry up we'll be there in like fifteen minutes." Your sister just snaps you shut and puts you in her purse as she gets ready.

You have the following choices:

1. She's going to the mall.

2. She's going to her friend's beach house

*Noteb*
3. She's going to the theme park

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Anakin Solo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1430807-A-Transformation-Story/cid/536658-You-close-your-eyes-and-feel-something-strange