*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1430807-A-Transformation-Story/cid/537074-A-wild-ride-Battery-in-a-auto-toothbrush
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1430807
You transform into objects and are used or watch other characters without their knowing
This choice: Your sister Cellist looking for a battery for her tooth brush  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

A wild ride (Battery in a auto-toothbrush)

    by: Anakin Solo
You blink, no your eye lids down work. Cellist is huge. Her face is occupying your whole vision. <What the heck is…AHHHHHH…> You try to yell but again are stumped by your lips not moving and no noise coming from you. Am I paralyzed, you think for the briefest of moments before Cellist’s giant face and big blue eyes lock onto you. Yah, help me, you think. You found me.

Cellist pulls away and you see a giant hand with pink finger nail polish enter and smother you. <WHAT…> Again you’re surprised when you can’t scream. Your mind is screaming What is happening…what is happening…Cellist its me, Eric, your brother, don’t you recognize me…

You are in some kind of all encompassing blanket that is really warm and kind of weird feeling. You’re naked, you realize. Shoot, embarrassment sets in before you realize your situation goes beyond stupid emotions. You focus once you realize, you can’t feel your heart beating. You’re scared for your life and you don’t feel any pounding or breathing. I’m not breathing…

After this realization you think you might be dead but that isn’t the case, you hope. The more rational side of you is starting to observe the situation more clearly. Besides this smothering thing your in, you feel motion like your being moved but…Cellist’s hand, you realize, your in her hand. I’m tinny, what, did I shrink...then came where is she taking me?

With out warning you felt yourself being lifted upside down and light spills in as the hand that was holding in a fist now holds you by two fingers dangling upside-down. <AHHH> You want to scream as you swing upside down. Looking straight down you see a whit pool of water with a big silvery metal…drain, faucet, the biggest you ever saw…Bathroom, I’m in the bathroom. Cellist, is trying to examine me, yes, yes it’s me…your heart drops, or what ever you have. You get a view of the mirror. All you see is a giant in a pink T-shirt, not even recognizable as Cellist and a giant hand holding not a tinny person but a AA battery.

Your mind can’t wrap around this. Where are you in the reflective surface. Some how your face turns direction to see a giant pink wall of cloth behind you and you try to move but can’t. This is a dream, I’m dreaming…you pray to yourself.

You somehow looked back to the mirror and see a humongous white tube in the reflection. What the…the top pops open and swings in an arc to the side. Then you see you’re…the battery being lifted over it. You feel the motion but it isn’t real, it can’t be real, this isn’t reaaaaaalllll… you fall into darkness and your head hits something springy. You’re surrounded by darkness and something tight like a jacket but colder and <OH> something is pressed against your feet and compressing you into the springy thing. It is pitch black and you can’t see a thing but feel as your being turned right-side up and then laid on your side.

A real case of vertigo comes over you making you feel like you want to pass out or hurl, neither happen. What is this…You hear a “CLICK” then your world is a violent boom. You’re shaking, violently like something just started electrocuting you and your body is spasiming out of control. It hurts like hell but at the same time there is a kind of numbing effect contradicting in. You want to scream but are afraid to open your mouth and loosing…your lunch? Vertigo again sets in giving your mind something to focus on besides the spasms' uncontrollable vibrating. What must have been moments feels like minutes but the pain is dampened by the numbing feeling, probably setting in from brain damage.

What is going on? Is the last thing you think about before your eyes close?
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Cellist finds a battery for her automatic tooth brush and heads to the bathroom to put it in. As gingerly as a high school senior girl can she pops the battery in and closes the lid. Clicking the device on she hears it give the “BUZZ” sound and feels the vibrations as the mechanical toothbrush spins over your teeth.

“Cellist, have you seen your brother…” her mom calls from the hall.

“WHICHONE…” her words are slurred as she speaks with toothpaste still in her mouth…
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Anakin Solo (UN: tier-fett at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Anakin Solo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1430807-A-Transformation-Story/cid/537074-A-wild-ride-Battery-in-a-auto-toothbrush