*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1430807-A-Transformation-Story/cid/537407-you-are-on-all-fours-and-your-face-is-a-seat-c
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1430807
You transform into objects and are used or watch other characters without their knowing
This choice: you are on all fours and your face is a seat (chair in the living room)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

you are on all fours and your face is a seat (c...

    by: Unknown
When you wake up you notice things are very different from when you were asleep. For one you seem to be on your hands and knees, and for another you're neck seems to be curled back so that your face is on your back. You try to move but can't, you're limbs won't respond. You listen, the house is quiet, a little too quiet, you think something is missing but can't really put your finger on it. Then you realize what it is, you can't hear the blood rushing through your ear drums, or your own breathing. You try to scream "I can't be dead!" but your lips won't move. You can't help but feel like your face is different too, it feels puffy, and swollen. You start to look around the room. You can see a tv, a couch, a coffee table, and of course the walls and celling. "Hey! I'm in my living room!" You think, surprised. Something puzzles you though, you can only see that from one side, on two sides you can see slightly raised hills of blue fabric, and behind both of them, is a tall cliff of the same material. You try to think "Where have I seen that stuff before?" Then you start to fit the pieces together, this big cliff, is the back of the recliner in the living room. You struggle to get up then you hear foot steps. Who could it be?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Anakin Solo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1430807-A-Transformation-Story/cid/537407-you-are-on-all-fours-and-your-face-is-a-seat-c