*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1430807-A-Transformation-Story/cid/946241-Something-is-wrong
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1430807
You transform into objects and are used or watch other characters without their knowing
This choice: Your Mom looking for a school book.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Something is wrong

    by: Anakin Solo
MOM!...Your mom's face fills the wide open space and its huge. Gigantic. Her big blue eyes look around then stop focusing on you.

<Mom, mom, its me its...> you don't finish because she steps back and then a equally giant hand with long red nails comes in right for you. Sudenly you were being smotherd and yanked. It was happening so fast. What was going ONNNN! You felt yourself fall but then swing as thie thing clamped around you held fast.

Sudenly you were pulled up and what must have been your mom's hand pulled away. Still not comprehending you don't ask questions just yet. Your vision unabstucted you get a look straight up at the underside of your mom's chin. She is looking straight ahead and you are rising up and up then - You spin forward smashing into a pink and white striped cloth covering a soft yet firm mass. You don't figure it out right away. Sudenly more pressure is put on from behind and your face is smothered even more in the soft, resiliance - wait a second.

The light goes off in your head. Your mom is huge, light huge huge then wait you were - MOM's breast. You were being smothered in your mom's clevage! The thought sends panic into your actions but then there are no actions. You can't move. you are solidly frozen. <What the hell is going on?> your first question.

What hapend next was bizar for you. You could feel the thump, thump, thump of what must be your mom's heart. It was strong and steady. Realy a strange thing to feel. Then sudenly you felt the world moving bout you while you were still held in place. You had no control, at all.
All the movement cumulated then you were laid out.

You looked straight up again up at you rom. Now she was stairing down at you. Like when you were small and in her lap. OH CRAP I'm in mom's lap!
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Anakin Solo (UN: tier-fett at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Anakin Solo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1430807-A-Transformation-Story/cid/946241-Something-is-wrong