*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The order of the Sith
  2. Choosing sides
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1434579-Star-Wars-interactive-story/cid/586651-The-order-of-the-Sith
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · War · #1434579
A interactive story about key Star Wars moments.
This choice: The order of the Sith  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The order of the Sith

    by: Wolfwriter
You are Force-sensitive, and you have been introduced to the power of the Dark Side at a young age. You remember nothing of your original parents, but you remember your mentor Darth ............ who showed you the way to true power. He showed you that the Jedi are weak and should be exterminated. You don't share their weak and cowardous Jedi Code, especially the part that says you aren't allowed to use your anger and hate to strengthen yourself because it corrupts you. You see it as just another bit of proof of the fact that your master is right. But first of all, who are you?

You have the following choices:

1. Darth Maul

*Noteb*
2. Darth Tyranus

3. Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader

*Noteb*
4. Darth Sidious

5. Other (a Sith you make up yourself, perhaps?)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Wolfwriter (UN: wolfcommander at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wolfwriter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1434579-Star-Wars-interactive-story/cid/586651-The-order-of-the-Sith